Monday, March 25, 2013

i really enjoyed doing this project because the whole project, i had to do everything by myself and change things how i wanted. i felt it was sort of a free project becasue of how much freedom we had. i learned how to judge and change my  drawings on my own, and hoow to use spray paint. teh first thing we had to do in the project was to take a picture and break it down into simple shapes on photoshop. then we had to color each shape differently so they would stand out. next we projected the image and traced each shape. we then cut out the shapes using exacto knifes. finally we spray painted each shape on cardboard and let it dry between each shape.befor we spray painted, we had to paint the back round on the card board. i did mine orange becasue it allowed me to not have to do another stencil.my eyes were really successful because they didnt have alot going on around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment